Alex Hill Game Artist

Alex Hill Game Artist
Work 2013/2014

GameArtisans Competition "Muppet Mayhem" Featuring "Oscar The Grouch"

Hey!

It's been a while since my last post, mainly because I've been using 90% of my spare time modelling this!!

This is another entry for a GameArtisans competition based around the theme "Muppet Mayhem" where you had to choose a Muppet/Jim Henson creation and prepare them for war.

I took this a step further by also designing a war torn version of the sesame street set.

Hope you like it :)




TTFN!

Update

No Response to "GameArtisans Competition "Muppet Mayhem" Featuring "Oscar The Grouch""

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! I take your comments to heart and look to use them to improve my work... You can even tell me if something is rubbish but if you do please tell me why so I can work on the areas you don't like :)

Many thanks!